Ut Ou Score | NEWS

Posted by wr | 12:12 PM | 0 comments »


I am not so definite on holding them to under a certain score amount. Rather I dont want them to have the ball and the momentum at the end of the game where if they score they win. When in this situation it seems like we fold. I think our coaches may have gotten . The one question I have is this guy, I think his name is, Randy Crystal or something like that one of the ref for this years game? He was involved in questionable game, Ut vs tt, ut vs ouAny one know?
Oklahoma knows the pain this year with Sam Bradford on the sidelines and really unlikely to be at full strength when OU meets UT in a few weeks. Yet redshirt freshman Landry Jones has done an admirable job since in QBing wins over two
ut vs ou score Ut Ou Score | NEWS

0 comments

Your Ad Here